Guys, hey! I must state that if you’re seeking for the best captions for your Facebook cover photo (DP), you’ve come to the correct spot.
Although an image may convey a thousand words, sometimes it also requires some text to enhance its beauty and communicate your true feelings to the viewer.
Writing an effective Facebook description for a profile picture may be the finest method to succinctly explain the entire backstory of the image.
Best Captions For Facebook DP
Here I’m sharing a sizable collection of 220+ Facebook captions that are appropriate for your DP on Facebook (Display Pic).
Facebook Captions In English
- Proof that I can do selfies better than you
- Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
- It is okay to be angry. It is never okay to be cruel.
- I may be a bad girl, but I’m a damn good woman.
- I am just a girl looking for my heart.
- If you like me then raise your hands. If not then raise your standards.
- I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry… I mean it!
- I don’t need your approval to be me.
- I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
- Best. Selfie. Ever.
- You know what’s funny to me? Attitude!
- My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
- I was born to stand out.
- This is the most magical pic of your life.
- WARNING: U may fall in love with my face.
- The smile is the 2nd best thing that U can do with Ur lips.
- I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people.
- If you got eyes, look at me now.
- Before you judge me, Make sure you are perfect.
- I know who I am, and I am damn proud of it.
- Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
- I Love Life, I Love My Photos.
- I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it.
- Fresh out of the shower, no makeup.
- A Selfie a day keeps the friends away.
- Don’t judge, you don’t know my story.
- Be silent and let your success shout…
- I Am Who I Am, Your Approval isn’t needed.
- I graduated from the University of Selfies.
- I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights, I try to chill out a little bit. I call