Hey Guys! If you’re looking for the Best Captions for your Facebook profile pictures (DP) Then I must say you’re in the right place.
Images speak thousands of words but sometimes it needs some text to make it more beautiful and let the world know what you actually feel like about that pic.
Writing a good facebook caption for profile pics could be the best way to describe the whole story behind the pic in short captions.
Best Captions For Facebook DP
Here I’m Sharing the huge collection of 220+ Facebook Captions that will be fit for your Facebook Profile Pictures AKA DP (Display Pic).
Facebook Captions In English
- Proof that I can do selfies better than you
- Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
- It is okay to be angry. It is never okay to be cruel.
- I may be a bad girl, but I’m a damn good woman.
- I am just a girl looking for my heart.
- If you like me then raise your hands. If not then raise your standards.
- I am not perfect. I make mistakes. But when I say Sorry… I mean it!
- I don’t need your approval to be me.
- I take a lot of pride in being myself. I’m comfortable with who I am.
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
- Best. Selfie. Ever.
- You know what’s funny to me? Attitude!
- My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.
- I was born to stand out.
- This is the most magical pic of your life.
- WARNING: U may fall in love with my face.
- The smile is the 2nd best thing that U can do with Ur lips.
- I am not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people.
- If you got eyes, look at me now.
- Before you judge me, Make sure you are perfect.
- I know who I am, and I am damn proud of it.
- Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
- I Love Life, I Love My Photos.
- I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it.
- Fresh out of the shower, no makeup.
- A Selfie a day keeps the friends away.
- Don’t judge, you don’t know my story.
- Be silent and let your success shout…
- I Am Who I Am, Your Approval isn’t needed.
- I graduated from the University of Selfies.
- I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights, I try to chill out a little bit. I call