If you frequently buy online, it may be highly unusual for you to have never made a purchase from Amazon. There is rarely any product that you as a consumer couldn’t locate on Amazon because of its broad variety of offerings. With its extensive product selection, Amazon also offers a variety of payment methods, one of which is the use of a credit card. The succession of inquiries about how the credit card and line of credit operate bring up the Amazon credit card login.
One fantastic tool you may utilize while purchasing on Amazon is the credit card option. Within their credit card program, there are two distinct types: store credit cards and visa rewards cards. These credit card arrangements are handled by two distinct banks for Amazon. The store credit card and visa rewards credit card are handled by Synchrony Bank and Chase Bank, respectively. Depending on the programs that each of these credit cards is a part of, the services offered by each vary. Let’s examine each credit card, their features, and how they individually operate:
Amazon Visa Rewards Card
There are two variations of the Amazon Visa Rewards Card: an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card and an Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card. They share a similar registration and access process:
How to register for Amazon Visa Credit Card Account?
Here’s how to sign up online for the Amazon Visa Credit Card:
- You must go to Chase Bank’s page because it oversees all of Amazon’s rewards credit cards. You may access the page by just clicking the link.
- On the Sign In tab, you will find an option to sign up if you aren’t already registered yet.
- You will need to fill out all the registration information. Make sure you choose a username you’ll remember.
- Create a password, verify the account before you are finally able to set it up.
How to access your Amazon Visa Rewards Card?
Next, let’s talk about using your credit card to access online accounts:
- Because online banking is delicate and should not be taken lightly, be sure you are using a reliable web browser.
- On the main web browser, go to Chase Bank’s Amazon credit cards page.
- When you arrive at the Amazon Credit Card login screen, it will resemble the image below.
- In the reserved spaces, enter your username and password from the credit card service.
- If you are using your own machine, choose remember password when you click sign in to continue.