Teamwork Quotes – No matter how talented, smart, driven, or passionate you are, your success as an entrepreneur depends on your capability to establish an inspiring team. A successful person is one who can spur his or her team members to work well together toward common goals.
Teamwork Quotes For Work
To encourage your team members, you’ll have to communicate to them, of course. I don’t really like meetings, but I love short (7 to 20-minute) hurdles to align and inspire the team. One successful way to begin or end a huddle is by sharing a quote.
Working as a team is actually an art itself by which you achieve your goal earlier when surrendering your “Me” for “We”
Here I’m sharing 80+ Teamwork quotes that will compel you and your entire team to work well together.
Best Quotes About Teamwork
“Great Things in Business are never done by one person.
They’re done by a team of people” – Steve jobs
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is the success. – Henry Ford
Teamwork means never having to take all the blame yourself.
“It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
True Teams are made when you put aside individual wants for collective goods.
“No individual can win a game by himself.” – Pele
Team Work Images
Great teamwork is the only way we create the breakthroughs that define our careers. – Pat Riley
“Teamwork is a make or break situation.
Either you help make it or the lack of it will break you”
No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team. – Reid Hoffman
Teamwork Quotes For The Office
Teamwork is, Trust, Partnership, share, harmonize, network, collaborate, support, work
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. – Michael Jordan
When “I” is replaced by “We”
Even “illness” becomes “Wellness”
Inspirational Quotes About Working Together
Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. – Andrew Carnegie
If you want to go fast, Go alone
If you want to go far. Go together – African proverb
“No team works out teamwork.” – Dwyane Wade
“When you start out in a team, you have to get the teamwork going and then you get something back.” – Michael Schumacher
In this office…we do Teamwork
We do help,
We do respect punctuality and laughter.
We do friendship.
We do coffee and cake.
We communicate and listen.
We do motivation
and we do great things.
Good teams become great ones.
When the members trust each other enough to Surrender the “Me” for “We”.
“When you need to innovate, you need collaboration.” – Marissa Mayer
“Unity is the strength.. when there are teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” – Mattie J.T. Stepanek
Quotes About Teamwork
Teamwork is the fuel
That allows common people to attain Uncommon results.
Team Stands for Together, Everyone, Achieves, More
“I’ve never scored a goal in my life without getting a pass from someone else” – Abby Wambach
“A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skills of others.” – Norman Shidle
Motivational Team Quotes
When we learn how to work together versus each other things might start getting better.
“A successful team is a group of many hands and one mind.” – Bill Bethel
“Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.” – Brian Tracy
We are not a team because we work together.
We are a team because of we Respect, Trust, and Care for each other.
Teamwork Motivational Quotes
“A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other.” – Simon Sinek
We Rise by Lifting Others – Robert Ingersoll
Keep Calm teamwork makes the Dream Work
We are team
One person struggles, we all struggle one person triumphs, we all triumph
Inspirational Team Building Quotes
If everyone is moving forward together, Then success takes care of itself. – Henry Ford
We didn’t fail, it was a learning Experience
“A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle.” – Japanese Proverb
Best Teamwork Quotes
It’s better to have a great team than a team of greats.
A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself… to praise the skills of others.
“Individual commitment to a group effort – that’s what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.’ – Vince Lombardi
Good Teams becomes great ones when the member trust each other enough to surrender the “me” for the “we”
“When you form a team, why do you try to form a team? Because teamwork builds trust and trust builds speed.” – Russel Honore
Team Divides the task and multiplies the success.
“We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
We are only As Strong as we are united as Weak As we are Divided.
“Surround yourself with a trusted and loyal team. It makes all the difference.” – Alison Pincus
Inspirational Teamwork Quotes
- It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed. -Napoleon Hill
- Trust is knowing that when a team member does push you, they’re doing it because they care about the team. – Patrick Lencioni
- A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skills of others. -Norman Shidle
- A successful team is a group of many hands and one mind. Bill Bethel
- Good teams incorporate teamwork into their culture, creating the building blocks for success. -Ted Sundquist
- None of us is as smart as all of us. -Ken Blanchard
- No individual can win a game by himself. -Pele
- No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it. -He Luccock
- Teamwork is the secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results. -Ifeanyi Onuoha
- The ratio of We’s to I’s is the best indicator of the development of a team. -Lewis B Ergen
- Individual commitment to a group effort – that’s what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. Vince Lombardi
- We must all hang together or most assuredly we shall all hang separately. -Ben Franklin
- If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team. -Bud Wilkinson
- People achieve more as a result of working with others than against them. -Dr. Allan Fromme
- Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. -Andrew Carnegie
- Teamwork. A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. -Justin Sewell
- Interdependent people combine their own efforts with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success. -Stephen Covey
- The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side. Margaret Carty
- Everyone is needed, but no one is necessary. -Bruce Coslet
- On this team, we’re all united in a common goal: to keep my job. -Lou Holtz
- With an enthusiastic team, you can achieve almost anything. -Tahir Shah
- Many of us are more capable than some of us, but none of us is as capable as all of us. -Tom Wilson
- Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. -Ryunosuke Satoro
- We realized that no one of us could be as good as all of us playing unselfishly. -Bill Bradley
- There is no ‘I’ in the team but there is in a win. -Michael Jordan
- A strategy is not a solo sport, even if you’re the CEO. Max McKeown
- A leader must inspire or his team will expire. -Orrin Woodward
- Bad attitudes will ruin your team. -Terry Bradshaw
- The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team. -John Wooden
- Teams share the burden and divide the grief. -Doug Smith
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. -Michael Jordan
- The speed of the boss is the speed of the team. -Lee Iacocca
- Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is the success. -Henry Ford
- Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much -Helen Keller
- The strength of the team is each member. The strength of each member is the team. Phil Jackson
Teamwork quotes for work with images in this article.