If you’re looking to date and don’t know where to start, Tinder is an excellent way to meet people. It’s easy to use and can connect you with lots of people in your area and beyond—and, you never know, you may just find your next partner or fling!
However, there have been many times on Tinder that I’ve have had zero idea what to say to my match. Some people don’t put very much information in their profile, and it’s hard to start a conversation when you don’t know much about them. What if they don’t like what I say? What if they don’t like me?
I have created this list of 35 dirty pick-up lines for men and women to use on the person that you have swiped right on. Although this is a list of pick-up lines for Tinder, you can use them on any app you wish. May the odds be ever in your favor.
These pick-up lines are meant for entertainment purposes and are not likely to get you a response. Though some are funny, they can also be inappropriate. Be respectful of the people you match with. If they react negatively to a pick-up line, send them an apology and don’t use that line again.
35 Funny and Dirty Pick-Up Lines for Tinder
- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
- Baby, are you a lion? Because I can see you lion in my bed tonight.
- I’m not a weatherman, but you can expect a few more inches tonight.
- Your body is made up of 70% water. . .and I’m thirsty.
- I’m not a dentist, but I bet I could give you a filling.
- Are you an archaeologist? Because I’ve got a large bone for you to examine.
- What did you say your name was? I want to make sure I’m screaming the right name tonight.
- Are you a light switch? Because you really turn me on.
- Aside from being extremely sexy, what else do you do for a living?
- Are you tired? Want to change that?
- I must be a beaver because I’m dying for your wood.
- If I were an enzyme, I’d be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes.
- I have 206 bones in my body. Want to give me another one?
- Please don’t let this get to your head, but do you want some?
- You look like an extremely hard worker and I have an opening that you can fill.
- I was told I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Could you help me?
- That sweater looks amazing on you. I bet I would too!
- Do I have to sign for your package?
- I was feeling very off today, but then you turned me on.
- Are you a campfire? Because you’re hot and I want s’more.
- Those look like quality pants; do you mind if I take them off?
- It must be Christmas because I can’t wait to unwrap your package.
- Are you a woodchuck? Because I can see your wood.
- Hold on, you’ve got something on your ass. . .my eyes.
- I’m having trouble sleeping by myself, can you sleep with me?
- Are you an exam? Because I have been studying you like crazy.
- I seem to have lost my number. Can I have yours?
- Are you a washing machine? Because I want to put my dirty load in you.
- Did you just sit on a pile of sugar? Because you have a sweet ass.
- If I were a ballon, would you blow me?
- Do you have any room for an extra tongue in your mouth?
- Is there a mirror in your pocket? Because I swear I can see myself in your pants.
- I’m accepting applications if you want to apply—requirements include your phone number.
- Wanna go on an ate with me? I’ll give you the D later.
- Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? ‘Cause you’re a snack!
35 More Cheesy and Sexy Chat Up Lines
- I may not go down in history, but I’ll go down on you.
- I’d hide every chair in the world just so you’d have to sit on my face.
- Know what’s on the menu? Me-n-u.
- Can I give you an Australian kiss? It’s like a French kiss, but Down Under!
- Do you work at build-a-bear? Cuz I’d stuff you.
- You must be a small amount of red phosphorus and I must be a tiny wooden stick. . .because we’re a match.
- I’m new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
- Dinner first, or can we go straight for dessert?
- Are you a tamale? Because you’re hot.
- Are those pants on sale? Because they’re 100% off at my place!
- Are you my homework? Because I’m not doing you but I definitely should be.
- Do you use an inhaler? Because you got assssss, ma.
- Is your dad a preacher? Because you’re a blessing
- Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for.
- Hey, you dropped something. . .my jaw.
- Did I tell you I’m writing a book? It’s a phone book and it’s missing your number.
- What do you, yogurt, cereal, and soup have in common? They’re all things I want to spoon.
- Roses are red. Violets are fine. You be the 6. I’ll be the 9.
- You must be my Tinderella because I’m going to make that dress disappear at midnight.
- Is there a magnet in here? Because, baby, I’m attracted to you.
- What’s a beautiful person like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
- I honestly find your lack of nudity disturbing.
- They say that kissing is a language of love, so would you mind starting a conversation with me?
- I was feeling off today, but you definitely turned me on.
- Damn, that ass is bigger than my future.
- Let’s have breakfast together tomorrow; shall I call you or nudge you?
- Do you like whales? I have a hump-back at my place.
- I’m on top of things. Would you like to be one of them?
- Let’s play Winnie the Pooh and get my nose stuck in your honey jar.
- Hershey’s makes millions of kisses a day. . . all I’m asking for is one from you.
- Do you like bacon? Wanna strip?
- Are you my appendix? Because I don’t know anything about you but this feeling in my gut is telling me that I should take you out.
- Do you like reptiles? Because iguana be with you.
- Are you my pinky toe? Because I’d like to bang you on all my furniture
- Your hand looks heavy. Can I hold it for you?
Instead of a Pick-Up Line, Try Starting a Conversation
Pick-up lines, though funny and entertaining, are actually not very effective at starting a real conversation. Although you might get lucky, some people will ignore your remark or even unmatch you altogether.
For a better chance of getting a reply, it’s better to start a conversation with something unique to that person. Do they have a picture of themselves in front of Machu Picchu? Ask them about their trip! Do they say they like tacos in their bio? Ask them about their favorite spot in town! Asking a question that shows that you’ve taken the time to read their profile and look at all their pictures will be much more likely to get you a response.
However, if you’re not feeling particularly inquisitive and you want to show how funny you can be, try to come up with your own pick-up line about their profile! It could be a clever pun using their name (ex. if her name is Sarah: “We should definitely meet so I can Sarah-nade to you”) or a witty comment about something that shows up in their pictures.
These pick-up lines are meant for entertainment purposes, and they are not likely to get you a response—while some of them are funny, they can also be inappropriate. Be respectful of the people you match with, and don’t send them unwanted communications. If you send a pick-up line and they react negatively (or don’t respond at all), take it as a learning experience—send them an apology and don’t use that line again.
Why Should You Use Tinder?
Tinder can be an amazing application for young singles. Tinder is not like a typical dating site, like OkCupid or Plenty of Fish. While those sites require users to fill out lengthy applications and sort through tons of messages, Tinder is a lot more simple and straight forward to use.
After making your short profile on Tinder, you only have two options: you either swipe left if you do not like the person, or you swipe right if you like them and want to see if you are a match. Whether you are looking for a hook-up, a relationship, or even a new friend, it can be a very beneficial app to meet someone new!
Personally, I have used this application for all the above. I would not change my experience for anything! In fact, some of these lines below are messages I’ve received on my own Tinder account, and some of my best friends have come from this application! I love having fun on it and meeting new people.
Alternative Dating Apps You Can Use
After the emergence of Tinder, several other similar dating apps have appeared on the scene catering to different types of people. Here are a few other apps you can try:
- Bumble (where only women can message first)
- Hinge (matches you with friends of friends)
- Coffee Meets Bagel (provides only one quality match a day)
Have fun dating! It is so much fun to meet new people and to engage in a playful matter. You are talking to someone that you have never met before, so why not make great and memorable first impression. So next time you are on Tinder or another dating app, remember to have fun and make an amazing first impression. Happy swiping!