Are you looking for cute words or things to say to your loved ones and friends? Do you want to show off how cute you can be? Who doesn’t want to be cute, right?
Good news! You don’t have to try so hard! If you are thinking of cute things and cute words to say, we provided an amazing list for you whether it’s for your crush, girlfriend, boyfriend, or best friend! Read on to find what’s best for you!
Cute Words to Say and Use
Stay away from repeating cute and find below a list of cute word alternatives you can use. You will no longer be stuck with using cute throughout your conversation with your loved ones!
- Merry (adj.) Happy
- Tender (adj.) Showing gentleness and concern or sympathy
- Titter (n) A short, suppressed laugh or giggle
- Lovely (adj.) Exquisitely beautiful
- Delicate (adj.) Easily broken, fragile.
- Perky (adj.) Cheerful or lively
- Cherub (n) A winged, angelic being
- Pearly (adj.) Resembling a pearl in luster or color
- Luster (n) A sheen or soft glow
- Beaming (v) Shine brightly
- Dainty (adj.) Delicately small and pretty
- Tidbit (n) A small piece of tasty food
- Ravishing (adj.) Delightful or entrancing
- Chortle (v) Chuckle
- Cheery (adj.) Happy or optimistic
- Bonny (adj.) Attractive or beautiful
- Giggle (v) Laugh lightly
- Lavish (Adj.) Fancy
- Enchanting (adj.) Delightfully charming or attractive
- Precious (n) A term of endearment to describe a beloved person
- Adorable (adj.) Delightful or charming
- Charm (n) The power or quality of giving delight or arousing admiration
- Cozy (adj.) Giving a feeling of comfort
- Quirky (adj.) Characterized by peculiar or unexpected traits