Scarves are cool. They can make you look vintage, hippy, classy, and oh-so-fabulous! Find a multicolored scarf that suits your hair color and gives a peek into your personality.
Printed bandanas are trending right now like never before. You can get a simple one with a classy print or an all-out colorful one. It’s perfect to ramp up your hairstyle.
The best part about short hair is that it requires less maintenance. Here are a few tips to help you take care of your short locks.
How To Maintain Short Hair
- Get regular trims every 4 weeks to keep your hairstyle perfect.
- Wash your hair every three days with a shampoo and conditioner combo that solves your hair issues. For example, if you have dandruff and thin hair, use a dandruff specific shampoo and a volume conditioner.
- Deep condition your hair at least once a week for about 10 minutes.
- To add volume to your short tresses, comb your hair backwards and upwards with a round brush. If you have curly hair, do the same with a wide-toothed brush or wide-toothed comb.
- Apply natural oil to your hair at least once a week.
- Use a heat protectant before you use heat styling tools on your hair. This will protect your hair from heat damage.
We adore short hair for various reasons: it is easier to style in the morning, more practical at work, and also comfier. Who says short hair cannot be a knockout hairstyle? There are many cute and simple hairstyles for short hair that can be done quickly and easily at home. These stunning hairstyles can provide you with the perfect look for any event.