Religious Christmas Wishes
These religious Christmas greetings include God, Jesus, and the original Christmas. They are a beautiful way to send Christmas greetings to your religious relatives and friends.
1. Merry Christmas to you and God bless you and your family with peace and joy for the year to come.
2. Glory to the newborn King!
3. Jesus is the reason for the season.
4. May the bright lights of Christmas bring happiness in your life and may Jesus bless you with success and wisdom.
5. Merry Christmas! May God’s love be with you.
6. Merry Christmas! May the love of God guide and protect you.
7. May the joy that filled the world at the birth of Jesus Christ be found in your home. Have the sweetest of Christmas seasons!
8. May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your path.
9. May the love of Christ and the warmth that comes with this holy season remain with you and make your holidays the best ever!
10. Hosanna in the highest! Praying God’s faithfulness on your lives in the coming months. Merry Christmas from us all.
11. May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
12. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!
13. May God fill your life with love, joy, and peace this Christmas and throughout the New Year.
14. May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives. Have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
A little child,
A shining star,
A stable rude,
The door ajar.
Yet in that place,
So crude, forlorn,
The Hope of all
The world was born.
17. Sharing with you the Glory, the Wonder, the Miracle of this Holy Season. Have a Blessed Christmas and New Year.
18. Merry Christmas! May God bless you richly throughout this holiday season.
19. The magic of Christmas is not in the presents, but in His presence. May you have the gift of faith this Christmas and many blessings throughout the New Year.
20. May you feel God’s presence in the candles that softly spread their glow at Christmas and may you experience the wonder of His abiding love, as He guides you, through each day of the coming year. May God’s Blessings be with you at Christmas and New Year!
21. May Joy be your gift at Christmas and may Faith, Hope, and Love be your treasures in the New Year.
22. God gave His greatest gift to us on that first Christmas Day and may the wonder of it always guide and light your way. Merry Christmas!
23. Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both. It’s not what you get, it’s what you give. Thank you for being an amazing example of charity and faith.
24. Like God, Christmas is timeless and eternal, from everlasting to everlasting. It is something even more than what happened that night in starlit little Bethlehem; it has been behind the stars forever. There was Christmas in the heart of God before the world was formed.
25. Advent helps us remember that light shines in the darkness and we reflect it.
May your light shine bright this Christmas season, as we reflect the message of Christmas.
26. On this beautiful Christmas day, surrounded by our friends and loved ones, let us remember the true meaning of Christmas, as we share God’s love for creation.
27. Tis the season for giving, charity, respect for all God’s creations, and bringing peace to our Earth.