Merry Christmas Wishes For Family
Christmas is the time for connecting with faraway family as well as the family we will see over the Christmas season. These Merry Christmas wishes for family will help you spread Christmas cheer near and far!
1. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you in 2022.
2. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow for your lovely family, just as our childhood memories of Holidays past are such happy recollections now. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas!
3. They say the best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas surrounded by your precious family, and many blessings for the coming year.
4. Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. Thank you for graciously hosting us this Christmas season. May the rest of your year remain merry and bright.
5. Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
6. To a joyful present and a well remembered past! We raise a glass to you this Christmas all the way from [insert your location]. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a magnificent New Year.
7. May the holiday season end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
8. There’s nothing like a well-lit Christmas tree to remind me of all the fun we had together as children. Wishing you a holiday season as full of wonder as when we were young! Merry Christmas.
9. You always made Christmas a special time for me. Now, I hope you can feel my love and gratitude from far away. Sending you my warmest wishes and blessings.
10. May the miracle of Christmas bring you joy and happiness. I wish you contentment and peace among you and your family.
11. We’re so grateful that you could be here to celebrate the holidays with us and share in our good cheer! May our hopeful wishes follow you home and warm you through the New Year.
12. Now that the kids are out of the house, you can rest easy for Christmas! Wishing you a relaxing and stress free holiday.
13. To my wonderful sister, wishing you a very happy Christmas and a joyous New Year.
14. Merry Christmas to my sister! All the wonderful memories we’ve shared together still fill my heart with happiness. I love you lots.
15. For my precious sister, Merry Christmas. In this holiday, I wish you a wonderful days filled with smiles and laughter. I hope we can see each other again soon.
16. You always make the holidays so much more FUN! Merry Christmas to my wonderful sister.
17. Having you as a part of our family has made my life a lot cooler. Thanks, brother! Merry Christmas!
18. I love having you as my brother! Thanks for all the fun times we have shared together. Wishing you a relaxed Christmas and a Happy New Year.
19. I often think of the two of you and a smile comes upon my face. I really love my brother and sister-in-law! Wishing the two of you the merriest Christmas and the happiest New Year! All my love.
20. May your Christmas bring you joy and all kinds of wonderful things!
21. Wishing you peace, good health and happiness this year. Thanks for being the best siblings ever.
22. Merry Christmas to my brother and sister-in-law. Hope you have the best time celebrating!