The countdown to Christmas has begun! Whether you’re on the hunt for funny wishes to make loved ones laugh or words of sympathy, we’ve rounded up the best things to write in a Christmas card.
Sending out your heartfelt holiday greetings is a wonderful way to spread Christmas cheer and remind the ones you love that you’re thinking of them, whether you’ll see them this holiday or just have them in your heart during the holidays.
This is the season for giving — so give gladly, and your heart will be full in return. Here are 150+ of the best Merry Christmas wishes to put in your holiday cards.
Short Christmas Wishes
Need a short and sweet (or dare I say it, last minute!) Christmas message to write in a card? Here are some short Merry Christmas wishes that are perfect for almost anyone!
1. Merry Christmas!
2. Happy Holidays!
3. Season’s Greetings!
4. Happy New Year!
5. Happy Christmas!
6. Best wishes for the Holidays!
7. Have a magical Holiday season!
8. Merry Christmas Dear!
9. Many blessings and wishes to you.
10. Wishing you peace and joy!
11. Sending lots of love your way.
12. Many Christmas hugs and kisses.
13. Good tidings we bear to you and your family.
14. I hope your Christmas is filled with laughter and prosperity.
15. May Santa bring you all the best presents. Merry Christmas!
16. Have a magical and blissful Christmas.
17. Cheers to a lovely Christmas season.
18. Merry Christmas from someone who loves you dearly.
19. This is the season to be jolly!
20. May your holidays sparkle with joy and laughter.