Falling in love is a glorious thing. The euphoria of finding someone who loves you and whom you love equally is incomparable. But sometimes, love does not last, and the relationship falls apart. You are left alone with misery as your only company. To find solace, we present you with 120+ of the best love failure quotes.
Best Love Failure Quotes
Falling out of love, getting your heart broken by someone, or just losing your beloved to somebody else can feel like your world is collapsing all around you. These love failure quotes will put into words all the hurt and disappointment you are going through.
- The most painful thing is when I walked away and my love didn’t come after me.
- I lost my true love and my best friend. I can’t believe this is the end.
- When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me.
- Sometimes love is not enough.
- Only at the time of separation, you realize how deep your feelings were.
- She kissed the moon and made love with the stars. When morning came, she was nowhere to be found.
- Each place I run, each place I hide, it only reminds me of you.
- I never thought I would know the painful sting of love failure.
- If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.
- It’s better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one.
- I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
- I got too attached and now that you are gone, I feel lost.
- I smile so you cannot see the pain I hide.
- It hurts knowing that my feelings are the last things you care about.
- I don’t hate you. I’m just disappointed you turned into everything you said you’d never be.
- It is strange how often a heart must be broken before the years can make it wise.
- The saddest thing about love is that not only that it cannot last forever, but that heartbreak is soon forgotten.
- Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.
- One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you… then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.
- So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.“
- My colorful life turned into a dull, boring world.
- Goodbyes make you appreciate what you had and took for granted.
- You left me all alone and now I have to face tomorrow on my own.
- Smiles and laughter serve as camouflage for my broken heart.
- Now that we’ve said goodbye, you still own my lonely mind and I dream about you all the time.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.