When we think of criminals, we think of people who have gone astray because of poor mental health or lack of education.
But the reality is, most of them are intelligent people that have made mistakes and have been shunned by society.
Lack of education doesn’t mean a lack of knowledge. Some criminals have the most brilliant minds as proven by these quotes.
Criminal Minds Quotes
Criminals are people much like everyone else. They have hopes and dreams. They love, they get hurt, they care. Most of them are just misunderstood. These criminal minds quotes will make you believe that they have feelings like all of us.
- Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow-creatures is amusing in itself.
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars.
- A man is known by the silence he keeps.
- And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
- Evil is always devising more corrosive misery for man’s restless need to exact revenge out of his hate.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- If you win, say nothing. If you lose, say less.
- All sins tend to be addictive, and the terminal point of addiction is damnation.
- Death ends a life, not a relationship.
- I swear, from the bottom of my heart, I want to be healed. I want to be like other men, not this outcast who nobody wants.
- We are all sharks, circling, and waiting for traces of blood to appear in the water.
- Ghosts were created when the first man awoke in the night.
- Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice.
- We are not the same persons this year as we are last, nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.
- Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul And sings the tune without the words And never stops at all.
- Cruel is the strife of brothers.
- Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it.
- Body and soul cannot be separated for purposes of treatment, for they are one and indivisible. Sick minds must be healed as well as sick bodies.
- I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.
Famous Quotes from Criminal Minds
The American show Criminal Minds have very diverse characters that give memorable lines that made them famous. The show’s popularity is a testament to this. Here are some of the most famous quotes from Criminal Minds Season 1:
- All is a riddle, and the key to a riddle…is another riddle.
- With foxes, we must play the fox.
- Unfortunately, a super-abundance of dreams is paid for by a growing potential for nightmares.
- There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never really care for anything else.
- A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses. It is an idea that possesses the mind.
- When love is in excess, it brings a man no honor, nor worthiness.
- The irrationality of a thing is not an argument against its existence, rather, a condition of it.
- Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
- Whoso sheddeth man’s blood by man shall his blood be shed.
- The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
- Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.
- What is food to one is to others’ bitter poison.
- What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
- Almost all absurdity of conduct arises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
- Try again, fail again. Fail better.
- When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks into you.
- Don’t forget that I cannot see myself — that my role is limited to being the one who looks in the mirror.
- When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
- The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you will see.
Criminal Minds Quotes About Love
Lawbreakers have emotions, even if they committed crimes that will make you think otherwise. And love is a human emotion that all of us feel. Here are some of the best Criminal Minds Quotes from Season 8 about love:
- The find the place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
- As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
- One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others.
- Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their true image.
- Everyone says that love happens when you least expect it. I guess it’s true because when I met you, love was the last thing on my mind.
- Love never dies a natural death. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
- I’d find myself sneaking out to see you.
- A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
- Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.
- I’d put fancy makeup on just to make you smile.
- I am not concerned that you have fallen. I am concerned that you arise.
- You help get through every night.
- Better than a thousand days of diligent study, is one day with a great teacher.
- That’s why no matter what people try to do…nothing is going to keep us apart.
- I still feel the touch of your skin.
- The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.
- You give my life purpose.
- Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.
- I can resist anything except temptation.
- We’re all guilty of something.
- Show me your garden and I shall tell you who you are.
Criminal Minds Quotes About Family
Committing crimes doesn’t mean that you don’t have a family to care for. Friends, coworkers, and others around you can be considered family. After all, the family isn’t all related by blood. Here are the most inspiring Criminal Minds Ending quotes about love and family.
- You’d be surprised how many killers do what they do because of their parents.
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.–Mario Puzo
- A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another, the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one other it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden.
- So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty.
- To a father, nothing is dearer than a daughter.
- You don’t really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around and why his parents will always wave back.
- Happy families are all alike. Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
- You know, I’ve learned that in the short time I’ve had the privilege of being a dad… it heals wounds, just being there for your kid.
- It’s easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
- Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof.
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone. We find it with another.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss, at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Parents are the bones on which children sharpen their teeth.
- Deep vengeance is the daughter of deep silence.
- Naïveté in grownups is often charming; but when coupled with vanity, it is indistinguishable from stupidity.
- The father said: ‘You are always with me and everything I have is yours. But we had to celebrate and be glad because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again. He was lost and is found.
- The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s’ identity, the only persons with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.
Quotes from the Show Criminal Minds
Dr. Spencer Reid is a character from the show and one of the most loved because of his quotes. Learn about life in general when you read about these Criminal Minds Reid quotes.
- That makes no sense. You can’t catch a falling star, it would burn up in the atmosphere.
- I don’t believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, and can read 20,000 words per minute. Yes, I’m a genius.
- You should see what comes up when you type “death” into a search engine.
- Garcia: “You lied.”
Reid: “No I didn’t, I am a doctor, so technically it wasn’t a lie.”
Garcia: “What was it then?”
Reid: “Umm … second opinion.”
- Morgan:What makes you feel confident? Reid:Statistics.
- Lila, believe me when I say this, I’ve never known a normal day in my entire life.
- Look at me. Without a gun, I look like a teacher’s assistant!
- Actually, there aren’t that many scientific errors inStar Trek, especially considering how long ago it was made. There are certain improbabilities, but not that many outright errors.
- I got shot in the leg and I don’t get any cookies.
- The number of pathogens passed during a handshake is staggering. It’s actually safer to kiss.
- Actually, [candles] were originally used to protect the birthday celebrant from demons for the coming year. As a matter of fact, down to the fourth century, Christianity rejected the birthday celebration as a pagan ritual.
- Depression is a vicious cycle. It frequently manifests itself in the degradation of one’s personal living environment, which in turn, fuels the depression, which then worsens the living environment.
- I never have any normal fans.
- Do you mind if we swing by a bookstore? I want to re-read ‘Empty Planet’ before we meet with the author. I haven’t read it since I was six.
- I totally saved your life. And I’m pretty certain it was caught on tape.
- Moral vigilantism typically has its roots in repression and guilt. This generally manifests itself in low self-esteem and self-loathing. By punishing others, the unsub may also be punishing himself.
- Sometimes for an artist, the only difference between insanity and genius is a success.
- Hotch, I was a 12-year-old prodigy in a Las Vegas public high school. You kick like a nine-year-old girl.
- Referring to oneself in the third person is not uncommon for an unsub. Ted Bundy gave thoroughly detailed accounts of his murders, but he never actually admitted doing any of them, he’d just say, ‘the killer.
- He doesn’t give a damn about black or white. The only color that son of a bitch cares about is green.
- I’m about to get naked so they can scrub me down. Is that something you really wanna see?
As they say, life imitates art, and the show Criminal Minds give so much for people to imitate. These quotes about love, life, happiness, and sadness teach us that everyone makes mistakes and is entitled to forgiveness and understanding.