Criminals come to mind when we consider those who have lost their way due to poor mental health or a lack of education.
But in actuality, the majority of them are smart individuals who have erred and have fallen out of favor with society.
Lack of education does not imply ignorance. These quotes show that some criminals have the brightest minds.
Criminal Minds Quotes
Criminals are just regular people like anybody else. They have aspirations and goals. They care, they hurt, and they love. Simply said, most of them are misinterpreted. You’ll feel as though criminal minds have emotions just like ours after reading these quotes.
- Wild animals never kill for sport. Man is the only one to whom the torture and death of his fellow-creatures is amusing in itself.
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars.
- A man is known by the silence he keeps.
- And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
- Evil is always devising more corrosive misery for man’s restless need to exact revenge out of his hate.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- If you win, say nothing. If you lose, say less.
- All sins tend to be addictive, and the terminal point of addiction is damnation.
- Death ends a life, not a relationship.
- I swear, from the bottom of my heart, I want to be healed. I want to be like other men, not this outcast who nobody wants.
- We are all sharks, circling, and waiting for traces of blood to appear in the water.
- Ghosts were created when the first man awoke in the night.
- Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice.
- We are not the same persons this year as we are last, nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.
- Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul And sings the tune without the words And never stops at all.
- Cruel is the strife of brothers.
- Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it.
- Body and soul cannot be separated for purposes of treatment, for they are one and indivisible. Sick minds must be healed as well as sick bodies.
- I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.